Sunday, September 28, 2008

Now introducing…

Some of you may already know this, but to others it will be news. I will have a companion on my travels soon. I have waited to mention him until now so as to be able to introduce him properly. That’s how professional wrestlers would do it. So without further ado, it gives me great pleasure to introduce the highly esteemed and much thought over Mr. James Pearson.



(The following is an interview I had with his sister, Kate, who let me stay at her house until he arrived in Pittsburgh. At the time of this interview, James is doubtless somewhere to the north flying toward us on his two wheels with his ears a burnin’.)

Oh! he's here already...

*I will post the recording of the conversation I had with Kate and James as soon as I figure out how to do that. I apologize for the delay.

1 comment:

PoppDodson said...

jimmy jimmy jimmyh...whatcha eatin'?